Dr. Andres Guitierrez
Dr Andres Gutierrez has 24 years of experience as an anesthesiologist. He has 11 years as part of the surgical team at Mexicali bariatric Center with over 3000 bariatric procedures of experience to date including gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and revision surgeries.
-Graduated from the prestigious Autonomous University of Guadalajara
Guadalajara Jalisco 1974 – 1978
– Pre Graduate Internship at Hospital del Carmen (Now Angeles del Carmen)Guadalajara, Jalisco1978 – 1979
– Medical Social Service Angel Leaño Hospital Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics1979 – 1980
-Specialty in Anesthesiology Mexicali General Hospital 1981 – 1984
– Certified by the Department of Professions in the State of Baja California to exercise de Specialty of Anesthesiology Dic. 13, 1993
– Certified by the Consejo Mexicano de Anestesiologia, A.C.
October 30, 1994
– Recertified on 1998, 2002, 2007and 2012 valid till August 2017.
-Certified as Anesthesiologist by the General Directorate of Professions Undersecretary of Higher Education and Scientific Research
March 13, 2000
-Since 1984 to date working only in private practice in several hospitals in Mexicali, B.C.
– Since 2006 part of Mexicali Bariatric Center staff.