Dr. Edgar Campos
Clinical Bariatric Dr. Nutritionist, Specializing in weight loss surgery patients for over 12 years
Dr. Edgar Campos is a Bariatric Doctor with a certification on clinical bariatric nutrition specialized in Nutritional Evaluation, Bioimpedance analysis, ACLS and ATLS while providing the patient with Post-surgery evaluation and patient management after bariatric procedures as well as long-term follow up for Lap band, Sleeve, Gastric bypass and DS patients.
• Spatz-3 and Obalon certified.
• Nutrition course at CETYS Universidad Mexicali, Mexico, 2009.
• Integral Obesity Management yearly postgraduate program, Universidad Católica de Chile. Santiago, Chile, 2008.
• Bioethics Professor at Mexicali School of Medicine.
• ASMBS Flexible Endoscopy courses for Bariatric Procedures, 2012.
• Active member of Colegio Mexicano de Cirugía para la Obesidad y Enfermedades Metabólicas (CMCOEM, Mexican college for obesity surgery and metabolic illnesses).
• Active member of the Obesity Society since 2009.
• Member of the American Society for Nutrition.
• Nutrition committee at CMCOEM 2009-2011.
• Physician and Obstetrician UABC (autonomous university of Baja California) Mexicali, Mexico, 1997-2001.
• Active professor at Mexican College of Obesity and Metabolic Surgery.
• Advanced Trauma Life Support .
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support.